FIRST TRIMESTER DELUXE
FIRST TRIMESTER DELUXE
Here’s your pregnancy starter pack! The first trimester is often the hardest. You’re fatigued, nauseous, and trying to pretend nothing is going on since you can’t tell your friends, family, & co-workers yet. Luckily it usually gets better by week 14.
Nausea Relief Aromatherapy Inhaler
Kick morning sickness to the curb with this Nausea Relief blend made with Peppermint, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon essential oils.
Motherlove Morning Sickness Blend
60 Liquid Capsules
Ingredients: Ginger root*, peppermint leaf*, red raspberry leaf*, lemon balm herb*, marshmallow root*, sunflower lecithin, modified vegetable cellulose, medium-chain triglycerides (derived from palm kernel oil)
*USDA Certified Organic ingredients
- Motherlove's Morning Sickness Blend is vegan, soy-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free. Additionally, it is Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Certified by Kof-K, made with only USDA Certified Organic herbs, and made in the USA with imported ingredients. Manufactured in an FDA and NSF-registered GMP facility.
Organic Preggie Pop Drops
12 Natural, Drug Free Lozenges to ease morning sickness
Ingredients: Organic Cane Juice, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors (made with essential oils) and Natural Colors.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts
Assorted Big Heart Teas
Box of Fake Coffee Herbal Tea. Includes 10 Tea Bags // Caffeine Free
2 Tea Bags of Royal Treatmint - With refreshing mint and lavender, Royal Treatmint is our go to for soothing heartburn.
- 2 Tea Bags of Cup of Sunshine - A comforting herbal tea with ginger and turmeric to get you through morning sickness and indigestion.
Choose between two Books:
- Drinking For Two: Nutritious Mocktails for the Mom-To-Be - This mocktail recipe book features 45+ delicious, plant-based recipes carefully crafted to deliver essential nutrients and antioxidants, and target common pregnancy symptoms, all leading to a healthy pregnancy.
- Expecting Better- Award winning economist Emily Oster's popular pregnancy book. Debunking myths and explaining everything from the real effects of caffeine to the surprising dangers of gardening, Expecting Better is the book for every pregnant woman who wants to enjoy a healthy and relaxed pregnancy—and the occasional glass of wine.
3.5 oz P.F. Candle
- Amber + Moss scent. A weekend in the mountains, sun gleaming through the canopy. Notes of sage, moss, and lavender.
- Made with 100% domestically grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks.
*items in boxes may vary from listed, but will always be equivalent in value