Sale Sold out
Regular price $106.49 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Postpartum Healing Tea
- Oat Straw helps to relieve stress and promote calmness while Dandelion Root helps to hormone balance. Raspberry Leaf helps to tone the uterus after labor, and Turmeric fights off inflammation for a smoother transition to new motherhood. Gently spiced with notes of juicy pear and cinnamon, you'll want to continue enjoying this tea long after baby is born.
- Each bag comes with 14 biodegradable plant-based tea sachets.
- Ingredients: Organic Raspberry Leaf, Organic Oat Straw, Organic Dandelion Leaf, Organic Cinnamon Chips, Organic Turmeric Root Pieces, All Natural Pear Flavor
Peachy Keen Stretch Mark Scrub
This enriched scrub has everything you need for healthier looking, baby soft skin. Not only are you exfoliating all the dead skin cells off of your body, but you’re depositing the incredibly nutrient-rich Vitamin E and Shea Butter. Take a deep breath full of fresh Georgia Peaches as your skin gets softer and softer.
Postpartum Support Extract Formula
- Organic Holy Basil Herb, Organic St John's Wort Flowering Tops, Organic Rose Petal, Organic Milky Oat Tops, Organic Motherwort Herb, Local Grape and Apple Alcohol, Distilled Water.
- Safe for use while breastfeeding. Not for use with pharmaceutical medications. - Consult your doctor before using. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Two Mama Bars
- Dark Chocolate Cashew & Cherry - Made with real food ingredients including dates, cashews, oats, flaxseeds, dried cherries and dark chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Chip - This Mama Bar is high in protein plus a good source of iron, folate and choline.
- Cribsheet by Emily Oster
As any new parent knows, there is an abundance of often-conflicting advice hurled at you from doctors, family, friends, and strangers on the internet. Armed with the data, Oster finds that the conventional wisdom doesn’t always hold up. She debunks myths around breastfeeding (not a panacea), sleep training (not so bad!), potty training (wait until they’re ready or possibly bribe with M&Ms), language acquisition (early talkers aren’t necessarily geniuses), and many other topics. She also shows parents how to think through freighted questions like if and how to go back to work, how to think about toddler discipline, and how to have a relationship and parent at the same time.
- Postpartum Journal by Promptly Journals
- Created with certified therapists, this journal will help any new mom navigate the transition of adding a baby to her family with more support, confidence, and joy.
- Journaling prompts, check-ins, therapy tips, words of encouragement, and resources specific to the postpartum period
- Helps prevent and ease the symptoms of postpartum depression and anxiety
*items in boxes may vary from listed, but will always be equivalent in value