Peachy Keen Stretch Mark Scrub
- This enriched scrub has everything you need for healthier looking, baby soft skin. Not only are you exfoliating all the dead skin cells off of your body, but you’re depositing the incredibly nutrient-rich Vitamin E and Shea Butter. Take a deep breath full of fresh Georgia Peaches as your skin gets softer and softer.
Two Mama Bars
- Dark Chocolate Cashew & Cherry - Made with real food ingredients including dates, cashews, oats, flaxseeds, dried cherries and dark chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Chip - This Mama Bar is high in protein plus a good source of iron, folate and choline.
- Cribsheet by Emily Oster
As any new parent knows, there is an abundance of often-conflicting advice hurled at you from doctors, family, friends, and strangers on the internet. Armed with the data, Oster finds that the conventional wisdom doesn’t always hold up. She debunks myths around breastfeeding (not a panacea), sleep training (not so bad!), potty training (wait until they’re ready or possibly bribe with M&Ms), language acquisition (early talkers aren’t necessarily geniuses), and many other topics. She also shows parents how to think through freighted questions like if and how to go back to work, how to think about toddler discipline, and how to have a relationship and parent at the same time.
- Postpartum Journal by Promptly Journals
- Created with certified therapists, this journal will help any new mom navigate the transition of adding a baby to her family with more support, confidence, and joy.
*items in boxes may vary from listed, but will always be equivalent in value